Prog 101

kenkelly at lucent.com kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Apr 22 13:53:04 GMT 1998

Alain,
	If you have a file with all of the Prog 101 postings, I
would love to have a copy. I joined the list a few weeks
ago, and have been looking through the archives. I am
putting a 95 Camaro EFI system in my 48 Ford street Rod. I
want to be able to reprogram a few of the Tables in this
ECM, so I am using Prog 101 to learn some of the basics. I
will also have to figure out the interface to program
EEproms, but I assume the general Idea of tables, and there
functions will carry forward. Locating them may be fun!

		Thanks in advance -- Ken