Modified Fuel Injection

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Apr 22 16:29:43 GMT 1998

>The Pontiac big-block shares no components with the Chevy big-blocks, so the
>manifold from the 454 won't work on the Pontiac block.  You would be able to

Yes, that is true.  But you can move the injectors, maf, and other
components over by doing some minor fabricating.  On the carb'd manifold,
you bore 8 holes to allow the welding of injector bosses, then shove the
injectors in.  There's a good book on this subject from Motorbooks
International, I can get the exact title and ISBN number if you are
interested.... I bought it myself and found it more than useful :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car

-