NA FWD 148 Bin

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Apr 22 17:13:22 GMT 1998

>>Would anyone have a bin for a 86, 3.8 FWD Buick/Olds using
>>a 1227148 or know if it is the same code/table locations as a
>>GN/TType?..
>Howdy.
>I have that exact engine, ECM and chip.  Unfortunately my reader is dead.
Come up with an alternate solution (i.e. I mail the chip to you and you send
it back at some point) and you can leach the bin if you want >Frederic
Breitwieser
>Bridgeport, CT 06606

Hope your feeling better..
The above idea will work, fine

Bruce Plecan
18 E 1st St
Arcanum, OH  45304

BTW, ya know what a file extension of .S16 means?.   I got some
bins but with that file extension, and just changing it to .bin doesn't
seem to work.
Cheers
Bruce