Modified Fuel Injection

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Wed Apr 22 19:46:36 GMT 1998

Oops, we've got our MAF's and MAP's confused.  We know that the ford MAF
puts out voltage with air flow and the ford MAP puts out fequency vs.
presure.  What I was asking was how does this compare to GM units?  I
thought the GM MAF put out freq. and the GM MAP put out a voltage
(oposite to the ford system).  You originally said something about GM
MAF's and their voltage vs air flow curve.  I thought this should be
frequency.
no biggie
jw