Fuel Injection Book

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Apr 22 20:03:31 GMT 1998

>> International, I can get the exact title and ISBN number if you are
>> interested.... I bought it myself and found it more than useful :)

>Please do.  I'm definitely interested...

I found it at Amazon Books, www.amazon.com, or if you want to give me a
nickel, click their add off my website at www.xephic.dynip.com.

Jeff Hartman gives a lot of information throughout the book on different
options, math relating to injector size calculations, how all the pieces
work, as well as covers four installations of various EFI systems,
including projection, a TBI swap, a good discussion on a Bronco 460 swap,
and one for a Europa I believe.  Anyway, the first 2/3 of the book is
ideas, theory, and how to apply it.

I bought this in conjunction with Corky Bell's book "Maximum Boost", since
I'm trying to build a 4.1L Buick V6 with twin turbos, using the stock ECM.
Which I prety much have to rethink.

Anyway, the info:

Fuel Injection : Installation, Performance Tuning, Modification (Motorbooks
                                International Powerpro)
                                by Jeff Hartman