Modified Fuel Injection

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Thu Apr 23 05:53:24 GMT 1998

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:13:29 -0500, Daniel Ciobota <dciobota at hiwaay.net>
wrote:

>Now for the reply to Garfield.  Several aftermarket companies sell mafs
>as large as 80mm diameter (flow close to 1100 cfm at 14psi!)
>One company whose product I use in both my cars is C&L performance,
>right here in town.

Ooooh, interesting poop, dude. I'll definitely look into it. I'd like to
have a range of MAF sensor capability for lab rat use, if nuthin else.

>BTW, were you folks aware that ford built two neural net based
>prototypes for cars?

Uh, yeah, listen Daniel, you'll find that most of the group members are
still tryna get their own "neural nets" to work OK, ifyaknowhadamean. I
dunno, I can't/don't speak for the group o'course, but my own personal
*neural network* is due for a transplant (or as some wag opined, just an
"implant" would be nice, heh).

Garfield, entangled as usual in his neural nets. (Hmm, maybe they should
be called "neural webs" ... ya know, rhymes with "cob webs"?)

P.S. Welcome to our wacko group, Daniel.