Modified Fuel Injection

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Thu Apr 23 05:39:01 GMT 1998

> >The Pontiac big-block shares no components with the Chevy big-blocks, so the
> >manifold from the 454 won't work on the Pontiac block.  You would be able to
>
> Yes, that is true.  But you can move the injectors, maf, and other
> components over by doing some minor fabricating.  On the carb'd manifold,
> you bore 8 holes to allow the welding of injector bosses, then shove the
> injectors in.  There's a good book on this subject from Motorbooks
> International, I can get the exact title and ISBN number if you are
> interested.... I bought it myself and found it more than useful :)

yes,i'm very interested,BTW,today,i've run out of disk space (cone shaped
hat on) and i had to delete some mail (the old mail i received last month
among other) does anyone here have some mail of last month on the subject
of the programming 101 serie ???

p.s.now i have a 575 meg partition just for mail so these thing won't
re-happen soon.

p.p.s.thanks a lot !!

Alain