Supercharged Lincoln Continentals

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Sat Apr 25 20:59:03 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> From: Shannen Durphey <shannen at mcn.net>
> To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
> Subject: Re: Supercharged Lincoln Continentals
>

> >Head bolts came with the gasket kit.  Nice surprise.
> >
> >Shannen
>
> Gasket Kits, you mean you have to assemble your gaskets?.
> Talk about labor intensive....
> HOHOHAHA
> Cheers
> Bruce      Next batch of Cone Shaped Hats with have the
>                 polarities marked permenately, so there will be
>                 no excuse for not knowing if your coming or going..

yup.  It's been a lot harder since they outlawed asbestos.

Tip #1: A short bungee cord under your CSH keeps it on while
you're assembling your gaskets.

Tip #2: Wearing dark sunglasses with your CSH keeps you in
style while you're welding.

Tip #3: My CSH for work has a base of 4" dia for use as a
handy template for SB Chebby head gaskets.
Shannen