address of switcher Re: Power supply

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Tue Apr 28 23:14:34 GMT 1998

The power supply  is ACE-865VA   INPUT 8 - 16VDC   +5V= 6A , +12V= 2.0A
, -5V = .3A , -12V =.5A  Did find the company that sells this Industrial
Computer Source 1-800-523-2320 or www.indcompsrc.com . They make a
higher watt unit but very expensive supply. $200 or so. The only fair
price part they sell as far as I could see . Very well built supply.

Steve