Holden Commodore, Insurance, Aerodynamics.

Danny Barrett danny_tb at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Thu Apr 30 07:56:48 GMT 1998

G'day there,
Try this site...
http://www.uq.net.au/~zznweber/vc/vc-main.html
and:
http://www.uq.net.au/~zznweber/vc/vc-sle.html

I tried to make the underbody of the car more aerodynamic (as an experiment)
by covering it all with duct tape, but it didn't stick properly (even after
a good scrub clean underneath), so it created just as much drag as it got
rid of - ie. it didn't work...
Tell me what you think about the car... would the things you suggested wouk
for it???

Danny Barrett.