To Carl S

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Wed Apr 1 03:11:09 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> Your server seems to be bouncing things.
> Cheers  Bruce
read the instructions. You cannot use "reply" without modifying the
address. I believe there is now an asterisk (*)to remove, or use the
other given address. I recieve as many as 135 messages a day, so
stopping the spam-bots is a definite priority. Sorry.
Did you recieve your package? Is it suitable? The ones with the latches
did not show up - were less money too, so I sent you two standard ones.
I suspect the latching ones would not have worked anyway, looking closer
at the application.
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!