Snake oil too?? High Temp Coatings

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 1 04:39:41 GMT 1998

Hello All:   Before you spend the money to have Jet Hot or some other
company do your headers...  Look at
http://www.deskmedia.com/~techline/
I ordered their 2000 deg satin black header coating for $47.00 us from
Summit.  A friend gave me this address to check out their products.  I have
been told that this is the exact same coating that all the companies like
Jet Hot use.   This friend used the ceramachrome on his Hooker Super Comp
headers a year ago and they still look perfect.   Just sand blast, clean,
apply and bake,  There you go!
DIY
Mark