Diacom plus on Pentium laptops

TWong29770 at aol.com TWong29770 at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 23:13:25 GMT 1998

Scott,

That is weird, as Diacom is not even suspose to link to any OBD2 cars that I
know of.  From what Rinda tells me our software as delivered will not link to
anything newer than a 1995 OBD1 car.  That is very weird.

There are a couple other options that we can do to link up to OBD2 cars, and
that is to buy some new diagnostic software from Ease Simulation. However even
though it apears to do anything and everything we may want from this kind of
software it is very expensive when purchased with the data logging
capabilities.  For their consumer software without graphing and data logging
it goes for $300 with one (gm) interface, extra interfaces run at $200 each.

Their pro version goes for oever $1200!, and that only comes with one
interface!  Here is their website if anyone is interested:

http://www.easesim.com:

Tom Wong