ALDLing Bench ecms

TBK terryk at foothill.net
Fri Aug 7 05:04:59 GMT 1998

It should work. It will just resync on the unit when you switch. However,
you should be running the same or similar eproms or the order of the data
may be different and Diacom will show things like Idle RPM of 6000. I think
most P4's are spewing data all of the time.

The answer is generally yes with a few potential gotcha's.

TK