DIY_EFI Digest V3 #364

talltom at espace.dcl.com talltom at espace.dcl.com
Fri Aug 7 10:49:26 GMT 1998

Howdy! I guess I got kicked off for awhile. It sure is refreshing to
be back amongst you nut balls.

  BRUCE! Nice that you two are a real Hammer enthusiast too. I've been
known to go after carburetors with 3 foot screwdrivers and 12# hammers.
Sometimes if I think a particular rig is going to be obstininent I set
a sledge hammer out on the ground in front of it to let it know who's
going to win. So far I've never lost one yet. I call it disiplinary
purposes, it's been known to change customers attitudes too.

Do I maybe qualify for a hat yet????:-)

Just for grins, has any other people around here bye chance figured
out a good cheap way of coming up with a reasonable priced way of
coming up with a non-centrifugal blower???