Bench ecms

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 7 12:31:15 GMT 1998

I am assuming you are a EE candidate at a minimun, so I shouldn't have to say
anything more than that the engine block is the ground for all sensors,  Not the
body of the car....your starting sequence and the crazy currents through the
battery circuit and etc. could/would drive the computer crazy....and the use of
several grounds/+5volt wires is for the obvious ground/feed loop problems, if
you consider the various possibilities of inductive feedback from other
hi-current wires...you can get my drift.....at any rate, wire it like it says in
the wiring diagrams from your local GM dealer's copy machine....they been very
good to me, when asked nicely.....GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\