Pulll uups/downz

Mike Turner MikeTurner at kemet.com
Fri Aug 7 14:12:31 GMT 1998

Sounds like a classic case of (Bob) Widlerizing.

Joe Boucher <jboucher at ctelcom.net> on 08/05/98 10:55:32 PM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

To:   diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
cc:    (bcc: Mike Turner/ENGR/HQ/KEMET/US)
Subject:  Re: Pulll uups/downz

In my younger days I knew a friend of a friend called the Beast.  It was
because of his beast fits.  One involved a hammer and the valve train on an
engine he was trying to adjust the valves on.  Another one involved a drill
motor.  It started with a complete drill and when the fit was over he was
standing with the power cord in his hand and all that was left was the
brushes and the trigger switch.

Other than that, he was an okay guy.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban