Motorola Phone Number

Zack zubenubi at inetport.com
Sat Aug 8 18:45:31 GMT 1998

Sorry for the digression, but does anybody else find Motorola's web
site INCREDIBLY annoying and useless??  The vast majority of their
spec sheets do not appear to be in any downloadable form whatsoever,
and can only be obtained via their "fax on demand" system or as paper
literature.  I really amazes me that they would rather spend money
supporting the latter two rather than put all their stuff in the form
of PDF's so people could obtain them via download at a cost to them
of...  I would think, pennies on the dollar.
	 I guess I just wish everyone had a web site as useful and
rationally organized as National Semiconductor's!