In a state of Euphoria

Andrew W. Macfadyen am018 at post.almac.co.uk
Sat Aug 8 19:57:09 GMT 1998

I have just started to use the shareware Euphoria language for grabing
data from my data logger via the parrallel port, I am very impressed it
is very  very fast for a high level language and has good library
rountines written by users  for grabing, clearing and setting both bytes
and individual bits.
Running as either a compiled or interpreted language Euphoria exists in
both DOS and Win32 forms and the support from other users is very good.
For more info and download the web site is
http://members.aol.com/FilesEu/