Replaced Dist ign system with SDI system, and computer running very different

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Aug 9 21:40:27 GMT 1998

From: Roger Heflin <rah at horizon.hit.net>
Subject: Replaced Dist ign system with SDI system, and computer running very
different

  Now with the new ign system, things are
>running significantly different, so it did change something.
 Is this a reasonable conclusion given the
>data?
Is this a stock cam??..

If a non-stock cam, then seems like the plug firing at overlap might be
and emission aid.

Amazing results,  were the plugs changed?.   Was this just coils, and
wires (plus electronics)?.

Wonder if the gm is limiting the coil output somehow on the the oem
coil or if there was a RFI problem with a good coil

  And if it is a reasonable conclusion does anyone know the address and
format of
>the injector size in a 93 Z28 GM prom?  I have the necessary tools if I
knew where the
>injector size was.
>
> Thanks
> Roger Heflin