Injector Driver Module

Shannen Durphey Shannen at mcn.net
Mon Aug 10 19:11:58 GMT 1998

Which pulses were we discussing?  6000 RPM=100 cps, but
takes 2 crank revs to fire 8 cylinders.  So, each plug wire
fires 50times/sec, and coil or coil wire is 400 (50*8)
times/second.  Also, during synchronous firing, one primary
side coil pulse=one injector pulse.  With 8 injectors tied
together, is 400hz.  Split into two banks of four, is 200hz
each.  Sequential is 50hz each.