Ask for engine models

Steve Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Mon Aug 10 23:56:52 GMT 1998

Good luck on project . I was looking at those 1000 + buck sensors and noticed
the short life they had , maybe they now have a longer life one . Wanted to
build one with strain gauge and compensate for temp. with the temp comp. version
. I also have torsion version of  the strain gauge . Larson Hall Labs sell under
or over etched gauges for a buck each and you can adjust the value by using a
electric high speed drill  and a qtip chucked up then dip in auto body leveling
compound and buff till the desired resistance is achieved . Very much interested
in your sensors results. Sorry bit off the EFI path .

Steve