Turbo Bypass (fwd)

Rausch, Bernd BRausch at rnt.de
Wed Aug 12 09:00:37 GMT 1998

Hi Greg,

I saw your post on the DIY_EFI List an found you quite knowledgefull. I
need a little bit help with a project.
I am actually building an engine for my Renault Alpine Europacup race
car.

6cyl
2,5L
7,8:1 cr
276 deg 10mm lift cams
6 injectors 266ml/min

I am using a free programmable ECU from a German manufacturer (Lenz).
My goal is to get about 350hp out of it.
My big problem is the turbocharger. The engine has a modified Garrett T3
on it and had stock about 250-270 hp. (with cr8,7:1 and stock cams)
Nobody can tell me what the limits of this turbocharger are. I have
looked at the turbo and found the following:

label:
No Client 104052
No. S. QC 1469
Model DEV

On the compressor/turbine:
20E87 / DH5
M4
A/R 48
115-54

Do you have an idea where to get specs for this turbo ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mfg

Bernd