New EFI controller

Kurek, Larry LKurek at ocfexch2.ocf.anl.gov
Wed Aug 12 14:32:06 GMT 1998

	<SNIP>

	>Anyway if we are missing something that you guys have wanted to
see in an
	>aftermarket controller please mention it as we want to have the
best system on
	>the market bar none....Thanks for listening.

	Is this system going to have tha capability to control a nitrous
system as well? I'd like to see a trigger for nitrous activation (what
the heck, up to three stages of nitrous), with fuel compensation and
retard control as well for each stage (cumulative or discrete).

	Another idea...if you REALLY want to move this sucker when you
get done with it, make OEM adapter harnesses along with it. If you
offered this controller, with a harness (and corresponding software) to
plug into, say, a 94 Camaro LT1...you'd sell them like hotcakes...

	When can I run a test for you? :)

	 Larry