Wind tunnels

Shannen Durphey Shannen at mcn.net
Thu Aug 13 13:43:37 GMT 1998

Umm... when I was in college I spent a lot of time on the
interstate.  I started using a small A/C fan motor and
taping it to various parts of the car, and watching the
frequency/voltage generated at 55 mph.  Had a drawing of the
car and the numbers from the DVOM were recorded on it in the
appropriate places, kind of like a "wind map".  Never got it
completed, though.

Shannen