GM water pumps

JE Messler messler at streetrodframes.com
Thu Aug 13 13:53:25 GMT 1998

I'm sorry, I said reverse flow but I meant reverse rotation.  The
serpentine system causes the water pump to rotate counter clockwise.
The GM part number is #125220325.
Yes the ZZ4 is EFI but it's not mine it is a customers.  It's in a '51 Chev
PU with a 4L60 trans.  It does run nice.  The EFI spreads the power band
nicely through out the rpm range.
Jim Messler