Blankety blank blank (EPROM eraser)

Will McGonegal McGonegal.Will at etc.ec.gc.ca
Thu Aug 13 14:20:18 GMT 1998

The home made eraser that I use has a lamp with the following markings:

                G6T5 6W
                GERMICIDAL:                                        NEVER LOOK
NIS                                                                           INTO THE BURNING LAMP!
               MADE IN JAPAN

I bought this at an electronics supply store (Active).  Works well.  Was about $30.00.  BTW, this is not the same type to use when exposing
presensitised copper clad boards for making circuit boards.  (Found out through experience!)  I use an F15T8BL black light for that job.

Will McGonegal
Emissions Research and Measurement Division, Environment Canada