Bench ecms

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Aug 13 15:09:31 GMT 1998

Well after 2 days of starring at it, figured out why the TCC was on
with the one ecm.   It's the scanner, geez.  One stops at MY 87,
so, I was using one on the 90, and the other on the 87.  Tried the
later one on the earlier ecm, and same TCC problem.  Ain't it
grand.

BTW, the scanner with the TCC "problem" is the MPSI.

I'm gonna reread the manual (that's scary), and make sure I didn't
miss something, but just a heads up for others playing along here.

Cheers
Bruce      The staff is really on edge with all these blinking lights,
                they keep looking for snow.........