Wind tunnels

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Thu Aug 13 15:16:08 GMT 1998

> Subject: Wind tunnels
>
> Are there any wind tunnels in the US that you can rent time on like a  dyno?
> just in case anyone knows :-)
> - --Jake Lindeke
> - --SOGI South-East Chapter Coordinator
> - --http://sesogi.bsfh.org

There's one at the Lockheed Martin facility at Dobbins Naval Air Base in Marietta, GA.  There are Ford, GM, Chrysler, and NASCAR vans parked there all
the time.  Don't know who owns it.  Could be owned and operated by the Gov't or LM.  I've only passed through there and can't remember what the very
small sign said.  It's booked ALL the time.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban