carprom software

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Aug 18 14:50:53 GMT 1998

>Is there anyone that has used Carprom software and if so is it better than
the
>rest.

Since I don't have anything nice to say about it, I won't say anything.
If ya hunt around enough it looks alot like a Swedish guys High
School project..

It's work but start with reading the archives first, and get some info.
about what's involved.

 If not any good what would you recommend the only ECM that we play with
>is GM's  pre-EEPROM.

The Turbo Shop, Steve Cole owner.  So Cal

>Thanks in advance
>DETROIT AMERSON
>Were is the best place to buy the software?

He's the only place, area code 310 I think, archives has his number.
With his setups it specific ecm packages.  There is some shareware
for sy/ty, and Buick turbos floating around.
Cheers
Bruce