carprom software

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 18 15:07:16 GMT 1998

 Anyone have any experience with how much a good catalytic convertor will reduce
exhaust HC numbers?

Also-  I assume that too much HC will cause pre-mature cat failure...  don't
want that either.  Any comments on this?

I currently am at 1300PPM  HC at idle and need to get down to 150 or so to pass
emissions.   Some more chip work is sure to help but curious to check if anyone
had any comments about the cat effictiveness/failure.

Thanks!!

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com