cat...

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 18 20:15:47 GMT 1998

 Shannen,

Any idea how to find out if the mixture is such that the cat will glow red and
burn up.... before it glows red and burns up?  Is this something that the
manufacturors spec I wonder?  Maybe I'll do some more lookin'

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu on 08/18/98 12:33:02 PM
Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu