Fuel and Spark tables

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Aug 20 00:47:25 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: TWong29770 at aol.com <TWong29770 at aol.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 1998 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: Fuel and Spark tables

>Bruce,
>
>Everyone here seems to be talking about the 747 TPI ECM's.  Has anyone out
>there got into the later 85-91 TPI ECM's?

There just so happens to be an active search going on with the 747
TBI's right now.  As far as I know this is the first Public Attempt of
figuring out an engine management devise.  Also known as
Programming 101, programming 808 has started but it's rather
slow at the moment.  Hopefully we'll get to do several stylies of
86-92 TPI prom codes.  Getting the bench ecm stuff up on running
has turned into a very major porject, and is just know showing
any results.  Some of us are trying to figure out how to read code but
for the moment the only option is brute forcing it.  This trial by error
is very time consuming.

A few individuals have figured out a fair amount of the 86-92.