ECM Tolerances? EEPROM PCM in LT1

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Aug 20 21:27:07 GMT 1998

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998, Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]

I guesss I don't know what would do this.  I would think the injector
drivers would be pretty consistant from ecm to ecm at least timing wise,
since transistors generally have little difficulty working at those low of
speeds.

If they A/d convertors where different that would seem to make the O2
values at WOT read diffferent, and he said those read very close to each
other.

Do we know if all of the computers try to target the same operating
parameters?

I really cannot think of anything that would explain less injector on time
given what we have.

Though given slightly different conditions (environmental) I have seen my
vary by .3 or so on plusewidth with everything else the same.

				Roger