Found some more tables in 7747...

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Thu Aug 20 23:22:59 GMT 1998

Since I've been on this list I've not seen anybody discussing the following
addresses, so sorry If I'm repeating, but what do you all think.

$107 - $145 , Base Coolant Spark Advance correction Vs Load.

$107 = 10h , RPM Offset (16dec, what is this in RPM?).
$108 = 40h , MAP Offset (64dec, what is this in kPa ?).
$109 = 05h , 5 entry column width.

$10A - $10E , 3degF
$10F - $113 , 25degF
$114 - $118 , 46degF
$119 - $11D , 68degF
$11E - $122 , 90degF
$123 - $127 , 111degF
$128 - $12C , 132degF
$12D - $131 , 154degF
$132 - $136 , 176degF
$137 - $13B , 197degF
$13C - $140 , 219degF
$141 - $145 , 241degF

Anybody agree/disagree with me?.

I got most of this info from the Buick V-6T bin which has a very similar
table, only there is a 'bias' value for the whole table (addr $15F on the
Buick) which is listed as 15 Deg.
I have no clue for the 7747, or if it uses a 'bias' as well, anybody else?.

Also, does anybody know where the fuel shutoff RPM value is in the 7747?

Regards

Ross Myers