Turbo Bypass

Zack zubenubi at inetport.com
Sun Aug 23 20:01:43 GMT 1998

All,

Awww, f!@#!  Short circuit!:-)

492 degrees is the Rankine temp of water's freezing point, -460- is
zero F.  So, that shoulda' read 760 & 562.  Fortunately for the rest
I escape on a technicality because I only said "approximately 75%",
and the 32 degree err in both numerator and denominator only makes a
2% change to the result...:-o