GM 1.8L TBI EFI system ? does such a thing exist ?

Clive Apps Techno-Logicals 416 510 0020 clive at problem.tantech.com
Tue Aug 25 13:49:17 GMT 1998

> >I am trying to find a species of car/engine model from GM that had a 4cyl
> >1800 cc engine and a TBI EFI system. I've searched the web a good amount and
> >just haven't found anyone at an auto parts counter that isn't too busy,
> >thought I'd throw the question out. Anyone know of such an animal ?
> >Ted Stowe
> >(1800 cc 77 MGB)

why limit it to 1800 size
you are really pnly interested in a system that came from an engine
that produced somewhere in the HP range you are interested in
you can tweak the rest

this could be any size 4 from 1.4-2.5l
your MGB is porbably capable of max 140 HP in decent street dirvable trim
without turbo/blower etc.

just look for something off an engine around this power

Clive