pre-fuel filter advice needed

Clare Snyder clare.snyder.on.ca at ibm.net
Fri Aug 28 13:08:06 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]
A sediment bowl type filter (gascolator) should work just fine. Check it
regularly. The tank SHOULD have a filter sock on the pickup as well. If
there is none on your pickup tube, find an oem unit to fit.
--
                               _/\_

                       ISP trouble again!!!
                I am now clare.snyder.on.ca at ibm.net
              Hopefully Snyder.on.ca will be back up soon

                           Clare Snyder
                         Waterloo, Ontario