O2 sensor bias/ a/f curves

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Fri Aug 28 17:10:57 GMT 1998

> Was it Clare?? who said yesterday that you can get the sensors from Honda
> for $300?? If so, what part # and for what car or cars??? If Honda dealers

More like $150.  Search the archives for 'EGOR'.  Lots of good information
in amongst the flames you'll find.

> For example, I can remember buying Boge made rubber pivot bushings for a
> Volvo front suspension (which US Volvo dealers sold for about $35 each) for
> less than $5 from a guy who was making money at it,and not doing any

Still true for VW/Audi.  Even one of the dealers is going around VW/Audi
for bushings and selling them way below the 'official' price.

> As far as the NTK "black box", the operating descriptions from NTK indicate
> that it has to have some digital insides, but hey, don't we have a few
> hackers on list?? I would bet that once the box were reverse engineered
> (who us?) that hardware cost would not exceed $40 or so.

No digital as far as I know.  $40 is probably a little high.

Orin.