Wide range lambda sensor

Chad Clendening, clendenc at execpc.com
Sat Aug 29 20:45:01 GMT 1998

I compiled about 7 good pages from previous posts about EGOR with pinouts
and the current levels I can post these if you havn't found the info yet.

I also spent a while on the web and found ONE website which shows an UEGO
sensor and is specific to the NTK 5 wire version.  This has a very general
schematic - using one op amp to set the current level in the oxygen pump.
This referances SAE paper # 920234, from 1992.  This number has been
mentioned on the EFI list previously, has anyone seen it?

Chad