Invaluable resource--inexpensive good quality pcbs for proto

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 30 16:26:21 GMT 1998

> Just a forward seems, reasonable.
> >I have no interest in Circuit Design except that they are still there

It's been more than 3 weeks and still waiting,
I would recommend advanced reservations.
Please do not tell too many, untill they expand.
I did see a similiar place in Nuts Volts which I hope eases
the work load.
My  first batch, the holes and cutting were not exactly close
tolerance, but the board work, and for me easier and cheaper than
DIY.  Is any one intersested in a etching tank, exposure bulb
and other materials?
Also who does photo transparency locally, Kinkos?
maybe less than $8
alex