hey!

Roger Anderson Dodge1979 at webtv.net
Tue Dec 1 19:51:05 GMT 1998

RICK:
I sent the tb unit  off to have 4 additional injector bosses added for a
total of 8 injectors for staged set-up. The folks that did the work said
I should use the same flow rate injectors for both the primary and
secondaries. To save some $ I was thinking about using the 24# as the
secondaries and going a litttle smaller (15-18#) for the primary to help
out the idle. Got this BEGI regulator (rising rate of gain) to adjust
fuel delivery that seems to work fine.
Just found the 332 project website-wow. Has anyone completed and run one
of these units yet? How would it compare to an Accell system?

thanks,
roger