hey!

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Tue Dec 1 19:26:04 GMT 1998

>Say Roger, what were the mods to the tbs?  And what are secondary injectors?
>

>Rick

I think that staged would be a synonym. Total flow through both injectors
is enough to make the HP involved, but you only use the primaries for idle
and up to (usually) about 33%  load (if the primaries flow 1/2 the fuel of
the secondaries).

TB mods were probably adding bungs for the second set of injectors.

It would appear that Roger, in his case, is fighting with both too short an
injector pw at idle AND too big an incremental change in injector pw.

Regards, Greg