hey!

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Tue Dec 1 23:38:59 GMT 1998

>RICK:
>I sent the tb unit  off to have 4 additional injector bosses added for a
>total of 8 injectors for staged set-up. The folks that did the work said
>I should use the same flow rate injectors for both the primary and
>secondaries.

Inna word, they may be good machinists, but they don't appear to know
%^&**$ about control theory! :-)

To save some $ I was thinking about using the 24# as the
>secondaries and going a litttle smaller (15-18#) for the primary to help
>out the idle.

If you get full power with the 24's, go as small as you can find for the
primaries, and whatever (24-whatever you find for primaries) is equal to
(or the next size bigger) for secondaries. The smaller you can get the
primaries, the better. Don't think you will find anything smaller than 10
or 12, so don't worry about too small. 8's for the primaries and 16's for
the secondaries would be about ideal.

However, unless your bike is making 160 + HP, the 24's (or 24 total for
primary and secondary) are (is) a lot more than you need to begin with! And
this is the beginning of the problem with the idle!

 Got this BEGI regulator (rising rate of gain) to adjust
>fuel delivery that seems to work fine.
>Just found the 332 project website-wow. Has anyone completed and run one
>of these units yet? How would it compare to an Accell system?

With staged injectors, a rising rate regulator should be an unnecessary
complication, but maybe not unnecessary with the 64 us injector pw
increment the Accel ecu has stuck you with!

Regards, Greg