EEPROM Q

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Wed Dec 2 19:39:00 GMT 1998

I have two X2816AP EEPROM's they are made by XICOR I have chips made by SEEQ
I believe they invented the EEPROM. I would say a 2Kx8 would be 24 pin The
2817A is probably a 2764  (8K) or 27128  (16K)  equivalent if it is 28 pin.
Good luck finding your parts I will check around to see if I have any at
home.

Don