EEPROM Q

thergen at svn.net thergen at svn.net
Thu Dec 3 01:01:24 GMT 1998

View with fixed width font, tabstop 8...

THOMSON COMPONENTS / MOSTEK
TS28C17 2K x 8 eeprom

RDY/BUSY~	1	28	VCC
NC		2	27	WE~
A7		3	26	NC
A6		4	25	A8
A5		5	24	A9
A4		6	23	NC
A3		7	22	OE~
A2		8	21	A10
A1		9	20	CE~
A0		10	19	D7
D0		11	18	D6
D1		12	17	D5
D3		13	16	D4
GND		14	15	D3

Compare this to a 2864.  You may be able
to tie a couple of the 2864's address lines
low and use it in its place.  I have no idea
what the programming algorithum is, but with
the external RDY pin, it may be compatible
with the 2864.

Tom