Super chargers + MAP

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Thu Dec 3 23:45:22 GMT 1998

Interesting tought....if we are talking about a non turbo charged.If the
charger boost/airflow is very predictable....like the engine itself.The
supercharger must
handle vakum without leaking oil.Maybe you get vakum reading at high
rpm...with a small trottle .Maybe some sentrifugal compressors would be
forced into surge aria,at
certain trottle openings.Making unstable airflow and map readings.

if we are talking about using gm efi as a additional efi controller, is it
possible to make/modify a map sensor so it starts from 1bar= 0.1volt and
ends at2bar=5volts?
We must have access to modify advance at boost , is it possible to shift
the ignition  output from one ecu to another? When second injectors fier
then use this to trigger a swich to ecu nr2.ignition...
Espen Hilde