Schematic capture

Sandy Ganz sganz at wgn.net
Fri Dec 4 05:07:44 GMT 1998

The best way that I used is to do the schematic then print to a postscript
printer driver that is set to output to a file. I think I select the HPLJ
Postscript then in the port settings for the printer select FILE. Then when
you select that printer you will get a dialog popup that ask for the
filename for the output. This all is only meaninless if you are not running
windows...

The file is then can then be viewed with Ghostscript which is avaliable on
many platforms. You could also just do a screen capture and convert to Gif
but that usually sucks...

Sandy