Schematic capture

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Fri Dec 4 05:10:37 GMT 1998

You might want to check what it can output.  The flowcharts I am
doing, I have been exporting as WMF (windows metafiles) and I have a
pgoram to convert that to a gif file for use on my web page.  I think
WMF is pretty easy to support (it is part of windows I think) so alot
of program seem to support outputting as it.  It is kind of a pain to
have to export the images, and them convert before uploading, but I
really cannot really see a better way.

			Good Luck
			Roger