xs11 EFI

Chaasman at aol.com Chaasman at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 21:56:05 GMT 1998

In a message dated 12/3/98 7:47:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ARoss10661 at aol.com writes:

> << For about $70 I got an HC11 demo board with enough I/O to
>   do what you describe, and on-chip EEPROM to make code changes a snap with
> the
>   supplied serial cable and download software.  It looks like I'll be using
>  this
>   thing to play with for now....have you considered the HC11?  If so why did
>  you >>
>
>  Where did u find the HC11 kit??   I love to find one at that price
>
>  Al

It's called an ADAPT-11 from Technological Arts.
416-963-8996 or http://www.interlog.com/~techart/

Here's the basic specs from the website:

Small size (1.7" x 2.8")

The price went up 5 bucks since I got mine...I'ts $74.95 in the back of
Popular Electronics.

Use with any 68HC11 A or E series microcontroller (also works as a programmer
for '711 EPROM version)
Up to 20K EPROM on-board (with '711E20), or 2K EEPROM (with '811E2) in single-
chip mode
Up to 64K RAM/EPROM/EEPROM/Flash, in expanded mode (on external card)
26 general purpose I/O lines (3 input captures; 5 output compares)
Pulse accumulator, hardware timer, real-time interrupt, watchdog, 2 hardware
interrupts
8 channel 8-bit analog-to-digital converter
Serial peripheral interface (SPI) port
RS-232 serial port utilizing on-chip SCI
Use programming language of your choice: C, BASIC, or assembler
Low power requirements (35 mA @ 5 Volts DC, regulated nominal); much less in
STOP mode
Low cost-- ideal for educational and embedded applications